Islands are not less than a paradise, and it is a perfect holiday destination to run off from your old boring life. The crystalline water, clear blue sky, enchanting coral reefs, beautiful resorts, gorgeous beaches, thriving coral kingdoms, rustling palm trees, and alluring sites surround the island.
If you are confused about finding the most beautiful islands in the world, here are the top five islands that can make your trip worth each penny. If you spend even a week here, you will realize that you are not on an island but in heaven.
Most Beautiful Islands in the World
- The Maldives – The Maldives are home to the world’s most gorgeous and charming islands. Spending even a day here will make your life illuminated with happiness, joy, and love. For many people, Maldives is their dream destination because it is definitely a different island than others. The island consists of 26 natural atolls, rises not more than three meters above the sea at its highest point, and a perfect spot for luring drivers, snorkelers, etc. When you are here, you will find the iconic luxury resorts placed upon the sea.
Top sights in the Maldives:
Maafushi, Ari Atoll, Meeru Island, Male Atoll, Hulhumale, Kuramathi, Hukuru Miskiy, Vaadhoo, South Male Atoll, and Nalaguraidhoo.
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia – The island is shaped like a giant sombrero and is located on the dormant volcano island. The beauty and charm of the island are non-comparable; therefore, it is counted as the iconic island among South Pacific fantasies. The one thing to not miss on the island is its ravishing lagoon. You will also find fishes, sharks, and turtles swimming in the clear turquoise water.
Diving and snorkeling are excellent activities on the island. If you want to escape from your rat race life and dive into a paradise, make your United airlines reservations now.
Top Sights in Bora Bora:
Matira Beach, Matira Point, Otemanu, Mount Pahia, Bora Bora Romantic Tour, and To Opua.
- Palawan, Philippines – Palawan is a true paradise and a heavenly landscape of the Philippines that must be on your bucket list. The island stretches from Southwest to Borneo, and one can almost see the expressions on the fish above the sea. Its unique wildlife, lush green forests, beautiful lakes, coral reefs, tropical water bodies, and charming sites are worth the hype.
One of the island’s top attractions, Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park is an iconic limestone cave system with a long river. There are so many accommodation options, from luxury resorts to budget-friendly hotels, you can easily meet your travel needs.
Top Sights in Palawan:
Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park, Bacuit Bay Islands, Kayangan Lake, Small Lagoon, Culion Island, Coron Bay Shipwrecks, Port Barton, Honda Bay Islands, etc.
- Bali, Indonesia – Bali is among the most beautiful islands in the world. Its rich arts scene is the major highlight of the island. If shopping is your priority, then you can find great spots to shop some of the iconic pieces from Bali. Apart from this, you will also find great spa treatment centers which are affordable and relaxing. The most common activity to see in Bali is to soak up in Ubud and see Seminyak with naked eyes and enjoy its beauty and irresistible charm.
Top sights in Bali: Pura Tanah Lot, Mount Batur, Uluwatu Temple, Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud Art and Culture, Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces in Bali, Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, Seminyak Shopping, Nusa Dua Beach, etc.
- Fiji, South Pacific Ocean – If you want to go all tropical, then Fiji Island can be your best holiday destination among all others. The white sand beaches, translucent turquoise water, coral reefs, etc are seen in abundance around the island. Every year millions of tourists come here and participate in snorkeling, diving, fishing, and surfing activities. At the same time, some sprawled under the palm trees and lost seeing the clear blue sky with their naked eyes.
It is considered the safest island to travel, so even if you are a solo traveler, you don’t have to worry about being alone on the island.
If you can’t resist and want to see the unseen beauty of the island, make Spirit airlines reservations. Do not forget to check the flight deals before confirming the flight tickets.
116 total views