Packaging plays a very important role while shipping products. The first thing that strikes to mind when we say the packaging is cardboard boxes. But there are several packaging materials available other than cardboard boxes alone.
One such popular material is corrugated cardboard boxes. These are known for their features – lightweight, strong, and resilient that ensure product safety.
Manufacturing of cardboard boxes
Corrugated boxes are made up of strong cardboard walls designed in a zig-zag style. Due to this cardboard will be strong and protect products during crushing, Knocks, and bumps.
Different types of paper materials will be used while manufacturing the cardboard boxes such as Kraft or test paper. Heavy machinery is used to manufacture the boxes and will wall of cardboard will have 3 layers. Outside layers are known as liner boards and the middle layer is known as flute which will have a wavy structure.
Benefits of corrugated boxes
- Product safety: When compared to other packaging materials, the corrugated box provides maximum product safety while shipping and handling. Corrugated boxes are also the best choice for food product packaging as it is designed to keep away bacteria and moisture from the products.
- Customizable: Corrugated boxes can be customized as per the shape and size of the product.
- Highly sustainable and inexpensive: Since the manufacturing of corrugated boxes requires less labor, the overall cost will be less. Also, they are highly sustainable and effortlessly recycled.
- Promotes branding: Since you have the choice to customize the boxes, you can choose to add the company logo and branding. This will have a great impact on customers through professional packaging.
- Lightweight: Heavy boxes will eventually increase the shipping cost too. However, if you choose corrugated cardboard boxes due to their lightweight material shipping cost would be minimal.
- Biodegradable: Corrugated boxes are made up of 70-100% of recycled materials. It does not make use of any bleaches or dyes while manufacturing.
If you’re looking for the best packaging solutions for your products, contact BcBox manufacturer – the leading manufacturer of corrugated cardboard boxes.