In this blog post, I will be discussing what a basic package of SEO Agency includes. This is important for all business owners to know before hiring an SEO company to get their website ranked higher in the search engines like Google and Bing. Having a good understanding of what you are paying for helps eliminate any surprises or confusion at the end of the project when it comes time to sign off on your invoice.
The basic package contents of SEO Agency include:
In website Audit, the website owner provides us with the website URL (website address) and we will upload the website to our server and run an audit. Website Audit includes:
– Site Structure Analysis
– Keyword Research within the website
– Onpage Optimization Checklist for Search Engines like Google, Bing, etc.
The SEO services package will also include keyword research to find the best keywords for your business’s search engine optimization campaign. They will then optimize the content on your web pages with these selected keywords so that when someone does a Google search, your website will come up.
In Competitor research we will do competitor analysis to see your competitor’s ranking and how many links they have pointing back to their website.
We will then create a strategy for our SEO services campaign that includes:
– Link Building Campaigns
– Content Marketing Strategy based on the company mission statement, business objectives, etc.
– Social Media Management (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
– Blog Writing for SEO (blog post writing to rank higher on search engine results pages)
– Content Development and Creation
We will also do competitor analysis to see your competitor’s ranking and how many links they have pointing back to their website.
In Content optimization, we edit the content to improve its readability. We make sure that the Content is clear and easy for readers to understand, while also including keywords in a natural way.
– Content optimization includes:
* Reading through your Content to find typos or missing words
* Checking grammar by looking at sentence structure (including punctuation) and flow of Content
* Content Optimization includes fixing sentence structure, removing extra words, and adding punctuation to make Content easier for readers to understand.
– Content optimization is important because it improves the readability of your Content and makes it more attractive when you use keywords naturally in the copy.
Technical SEO is all about technical optimization and is often the most technical area of SEO. This work entails updating code to bring it in line with current best practices; testing site speed by analyzing load times and suggesting changes to lessen page loading time; implementing a sitemap that will help Google crawl your website efficiently; correcting issues like canonicalization problems or duplicate content on the site; and ensuring technical accuracy of your metadata.
Technical SEO is often a regular part of most companies’ digital marketing strategy or can be outsourced to technical specialists in the wider industry who focus on this area exclusively.
If you’re looking for an agency that provides a full range of technical services including technical SEO, please get in touch to find out more.
Content marketing is all about creating, publishing, and promoting content that generates interest in a product or service.
There are many different types of content marketing including; blogging, videos, gallery posts, infographics, and more which can be used to generate interest from relevant audiences who will then share the information with their networks. Content marketing is an excellent way to build awareness about a product or service and establish credibility for your business.
Backlink building is the process of getting backlinks to your website from other sites. The more backlinks you have, the higher Google will rank you in the SERPs.
We’re able to backlink building for you using our proven methods which will increase your rankings and help you reach more clients.
Each SEO Services package includes monthly reporting that will outline your SEO campaign in detail including:
– the SEO metrics we base our performance on
– results of organic SEO campaigns
– review of competitor analysis including rankings, backlinks, social media engagements, etc.
The report also provides a list of tasks for next month.
Always check with your SEO service provider to see what services they offer. Don’t agree to a contract without knowing what is included.
88 total views